Wheelhouse Entertainment – “The Zoo”
Interested in having some new fun this race season????
Consider interviewing for a spot in the proposed reality TV series, projected to be
filmed for the 2014 TV season.
Why be involved???? Because the potentials are great!!!
•Potential for national exposure for drivers and crews and Kalamazoo Speedway
•National exposure for your current sponsors
•Potential for drivers to be offered national sponsorship
•Potential to increase your income if selected to participate
•All drivers, crews and sponsors will benefit from TV exposure, regardless of level of
Interview Process for candidate selection
Preliminary Interview Process
• Interested persons must contact Nelson Leonard via email at: nclphotography.com
immediately. (Those who already have indicated interest need not make contact
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
• Tentative interview dates are Saturday May 11 and 18, 2013.
• Preliminary interviews will be approximately 20-30 minutes in length, at scheduled
times, and conducted at Kalamazoo Speedway.
• Driver, crew chief, and 2 other crew members should plan to attend the interview.
• A 3 person panel will conduct the interview.
• Everyone interviewed at this stage MUST be willing to be photographed with valid
identification. Both a drivers license and passport are preferred.
• Interviewees selected to advance to the formal interview stage MUST be willing to
read, sign, and adhere to the formal Wheelhouse contract. (Note: Nothing contained in
the contract opposes or violates the regulations and requirements of Kalamazoo
• Wheelhouse has requested 10 to 12 interviewees to advance to the formal interview
• Wheelhouse is seeking a varied and diverse group of drivers and crews for the show;
young/ old, serious/fun-loving, experienced/novice, so consider what unique element
YOU bring to racing at Kalamazoo Speedway!
Formal Interview Process
• Executive Producers will be at Kalamazoo Speedway the weekend of June 22, 2013.
• Formal interviews, with the drivers selected from the preliminary interviews, will be
conducted sometime over this weekend, most likely at the speedway.
IMPORTANT NOTICE We are also in need of many drivers, in all classes, willing to allow
Wheelhouse to place an in-car camera for the entire race on June 22. This video footage will
be used to create a pilot show to submit to various TV stations.