Division: Enduro Name: Ryan hufford Age: 14 Hometown: Schoolcraft MI Car#: 8 Years In Racing: 1 year Car Owner: Ryan hufford Crew Members: Dale hufford Tyler Hufford Larry gill Sponsors: Tyler Hufford design LKQ self serve automotive Family: Mom:mom Dad: dale Brothers: Tyler and Matthew Sisters: Allison and kaylee Job Info: Full time at SCHOOLCRAFT highschool Racing Accomplishments: 2 heat race wins Received rookie of the year (2014) 5th in points
A “Celebration of Life” Luncheon has been scheduled for Saturday, January 10th at the Oak Grove Bible Church for Craig Schweikert. The “Celebration of Life” will go from 2-4pm. Better known as “Craig at the Gate”, Craig who was 62 years old started working at the track selling Marc Times Racing News when he was just 6 years old. He did it all out there as he was the caretaker of the track for the past 14 years for the Howe family. For more information call Donna Howe at 269-692-2423.
- Anyone who had paid for a reserved pit spot during 2014 has until January 16th to pay for that same spot for 2015.
- If you are looking to purchase a reserved pit spot for 2015, you can start paying for these now but exact spots will not be decided on until after the 16th.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone for their desired spots they are looking for but with car counts climbing, three or more pit spots together will be at a premium.
- Lower Infield Spots are $100 and the Upper Two Pit reserved spots are $50 for the regular season. On certain occasions like when Winged Super Sprints are at Kazoo, some pit areas will have to be relocated for the night.
- Keep in mind all of our spots are paved with electric nearby; so you do not need to purchase a parking spot as there will be open spots available. However if you have a large tow rig/trailer or need more than a single spot for 2 or more cars, reserving a spot may be a good idea.
- All spots will be officially reserved as the payment has been made for said spot.
- Call the Speedway Office at 269-692-2423 or email at email@example.com for more information
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 2PM ONLY for anyone that will have a 2015 NASCAR License:
25 Pit Pass Punch Card – $625 value for only $450
20 Pit Pass Punch Card – $500 value for only $375
Call Kenny at the Speedway Office at 269-692-2423 with your credit card info.
Our thoughts & prayers go out to our Kalamazoo Speedway friends & family with the passing of Craig Schweikert. Better known as “Craig at the Gate”, Craig who was 62 years old started working at the track selling Marc Times Racing News when he was just 6 years old. He did it all out there as he was the caretaker of the track for the past 14 years for the Howe family. Details will be released at a later date for any service that may be held in the near future.
The 2015 Tentative Rules for our weekly classes have been posted. We call them tentative for about two weeks until our “On-line Rule Nazi’s” have dissected the rules & show us all of our spelling & grammar mistakes!! Please look them over ASAP & email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions. Thank you!!
Although the on-track action for 2014 is now complete there is still one event left on the schedule, the 2014 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Kalamazoo Speedway Awards Ceremony. The night will see several awards handed out and will culminate by crowning Mike “Bubba” Brooks as the Outlaw Super Late Model champion for the second time.