Reserved Pit Spots for 2015kalamazoo
- Anyone who had paid for a reserved pit spot during 2014 has until January 16th to pay for that same spot for 2015.
- If you are looking to purchase a reserved pit spot for 2015, you can start paying for these now but exact spots will not be decided on until after the 16th.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone for their desired spots they are looking for but with car counts climbing, three or more pit spots together will be at a premium.
- Lower Infield Spots are $100 and the Upper Two Pit reserved spots are $50 for the regular season. On certain occasions like when Winged Super Sprints are at Kazoo, some pit areas will have to be relocated for the night.
- Keep in mind all of our spots are paved with electric nearby; so you do not need to purchase a parking spot as there will be open spots available. However if you have a large tow rig/trailer or need more than a single spot for 2 or more cars, reserving a spot may be a good idea.
- All spots will be officially reserved as the payment has been made for said spot.
- Call the Speedway Office at 269-692-2423 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information