Kalamazoo Speedway will be holding their annual Meet & Greet this Saturday, March 31, from 6-10PM at the Otsego Elks (downtown Otsego next to the Fire Station across from Harding’s-the same place the RFKS poker tourneys are held). There will be free snacks, dessert and a cash bar and there will be a DJ playing all night as well. Call the speedway office at 269-692-2423 if you have any questions.
This is the perfect time to get all of your speedway paperwork & such in order, as well as seeing all of your racing friends that you may have not visited with much since last Super Shoe!! A quick check list of some of the things to get wrapped up on Saturday:
- Your NASCAR License applications
- Driver Information Sheet
- Order your Season Passes -there are a ton of savings with several different denominations of number of events-both grandstand & pits
- Pick up your contingency decals
- Driver Profile Sheet (for the announcer)
- Pit Spot Parking (if you are reserving a spot)
- Skybox paperwork can get finalized-you can also see about renting a weekly skybox for a certain event for your family, a sponsor or as a gift for that special race fan.
- Minor Waiver Release Forms (we will have the track notary public on hand so if both parents are in attendance with the driver, we can get this taken care of as well)
We get a bunch of people here at this event and we have a ton of fun…..plan on swinging out to this year’s Meet & Greet as we are only a few weeks away from some red hot green flag action at the Zoo!!!