July 10th Racing Events Cancelledkalamazoo
We have made the call to cancel tonight’s show (July 10) due to impending weather. We thank you all for your support! This was not a decision taken lightly. Enjoy yet another weekend with your family, and we can’t wait until we can be together again as a racing family!!