Intimidator 100 Presented by Boyne Machine Information Sheetkalamazoo
Intimidator 100 presented by Boyne Machine
Saturday, April 21st 7:00PM
2012 Intimidator 100 A Feature Payout: $2,500-1000-875-630-580-530-480-440-420-390-350 on back
Boyne Machine Company Fast Time Award: $100
Non Transfer Cars: $200
Johnny’s Bucks: Johnny’s Auto Sales of Constantine will present the 5th-7th place finishers with bonus money of $100-60-40
How the Intimidator 100 Field will be Set:
24 cars or less – all in the A Feature
25 or more cars – Top 18 locked in from qualifying – the top 4 from the Last Chance transfer to the A Feature
Intimidator 100 Race Format/Rules:
– Raceceiver’s are mandatory. They will be available for rent at the track for $60.
– 100 laps
– NO ENTRY FEE
– All rules can be found on www.kalamazoospeedway.com
– The top running eligible lapped car at each caution will receive the “Lucky Dog Free Pass”. A car is not eligible to receive the “Lucky Dog Free Pass” when, in judgment of the officials, 1) The car caused the caution 2) The car was in the pit area when the caution came out or 3) The car has been penalized with a discretionary call. In the case of a discretionary penalty, it will be made known to the competitor, at the time the discretionary penalty is imposed, that the car will not be eligible to receive the “Lucky Dog Free Pass” to make up the penalized lap(s). Transferring the “Lucky Dog Free Pass” will only occur when the first eligible car becomes ineligible to receive the “Lucky Dog Free Pass” because of a discretionary penalty, because the car pitted under the caution or because the first eligible car is not in competition at the time the yellow flag is displayed. Then the “Lucky Dog Free Pass” will be transferred to the next eligible car.
– All Double File restarts, even in the Last Chance races. The leader will choose their lane and the second place car will fill the other position on the front row. Starting with 3rd place on back odd numbered positions will line up on the inside and even numbered positions will line up on the outside. In the event there is a car being sent to the tail, a lucky dog and a car coming out of the pits, they will be lined up in that order.
– There will be Pre-Season Testing sessions on the following days: Saturday, April 7th (1-6PM) and Saturday, April 14th (1-6PM) that will be open to all Outlaw Super Late Models. The April 14th test will have a raindate of the April 15th. Private testing is also available, contact Gary Howe at 269-720-7386 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.