Pro Automotive Services to Sponsor Mini Stock Division in 2015!kalamazoo
Kalamazoo Speedway would like to welcome Pro Automotive Services in Plainwell as the official Mini Stock Class Sponsor for the 2015 racing season. Pro Automotive Services is a complete automotive repair facility owned by Donnie Brest & Jeff Meyer since 2009 (www.proautomotiveservicesllc.com).
With the addition of the front wheel drive 4 cylinders cars allowed to race this year, the Mini Stock Class promises to be the class to watch in 2015. The guys at Pro Automotive believe that getting new youth involved in our sport is vital to the continued growth of short track racing & they are sponsoring the following programs:
- The Pro Automotive Youth Performer Award will add $300 to the point fund for the top performing rookie driver (ages 14-21) in the Mini Stock class. They will give a check of $100 to the 2nd highest finishing rookie driver.
- Pro Automotive will pay a $100 bonus to any driver (ages 14-21) for each Mini Stock feature win in 2015.
- Pro Automotive will pay a $25 bonus to any driver (ages 14-21) for each Mini Stock heat race win for the entire 2015 season.
- Pro Automotive will also pay a $100 bonus (for their first feature win) for any driver that hasn’t won a Mini Stock feature in the previous 3 years during the entire 2015 season.
- Pro Automotive is also responsible for getting the start money up to $80 for each Mini Stock feature in 2015!
- Any Mini Stock will have to have a Pro Automotive decal displayed on both sides of their car to be eligible for any of the bonus money!
So please stop in to Pro Automotive & talk to Donnie & Jeff about anything that you need serviced or repaired on your street vehicles……and mention to them your appreciation for their support for local short track racing!