3/8 mile high banked paved oval – 14 degrees average banking
NASCAR Sanctioned Weekly Racing Series presented by Whelen.
- Weekly Classes – Outlaw Super Late Models, Super Stocks, Pro Stocks, Mini Stocks and Cyber Stocks
- Special Classes coming to the Speedway in 2013 – Auto Value Bumper to Bumper Sprint Car Series, Enduro Series
- Seating Capacity – 5500 people
- 43 VIP Skyboxes – holding 8-16 people each
- Hospitality Area – The Texas Corral Party Deck will hold up to 240 people. The Klondike Hospitality Deck will seat 100 guests.
- Hospitality Village that can cater up to 500 people
- Paved Handicapped Parking Area Available – We have several areas where wheel chairs are allowed
- Three Full Service Concession Stands
- We have a designated Family Section, where no alcoholic drinks are allowed.
- Kalamazoo Speedway sells beer. However, you are allowed to carry in a 14″ cooler, no glass bottles are allowed.
- Please contact the speedway office at 1-269-692-2423 if you have an questions.