King of the Mods
Saturday, May 29th 7:00PM
2010 King of the Mods A Feature Payout: $1,200-650-400-350-300-290-280-270-260-250-240-230-220-200-190-180-175-170-160-150 on back
Trophies will be furnished by RaceStatus.com (www.racestatus.com)
How the King of the Mods Field will be Set:
24 cars or less - All cars in the A Feature
25 – 35 cars - Top 16 locked in from qualifying. The top six from the Last Chance transfer to the A Feature.
36 cars or more - Top 16 locked in from qualifying – the top three from each of the two Last Chance races transfer.
Inversion for the A Feature 4 plus the roll of 2 dice (between 6 & 16).
Inversion for the Last Chance will be one more than the amount of cars that are transferring to the A Feature (will either be seven or four).
King of the Mods Race Format/Rules:
- The race will be run in two segments. The first segment will be 50 laps. There will then be a ten-minute break where the leader will pull a pill to set the inversion for the second segment. The pills to choose from will be 6-1’s, 5-2’s, 4-3’s,3-4’s,2-5’s & 1-6. The final segment will then be a 25-lap dash with the winner collecting $1,200!
- All Double File restarts, even in the Last Chance races
- Tires: This will not be an impound race. You can use impound tires if you want to absolutely NO SOAK of and kind on any tires You may purchase new ($105 mounted & tax) or takeoff tires ($10) at the track. If you bring tires from outside of impound, all tires will be checked and marked before qualifying and racing.
- NO ENTRY FEE
- All rules can be found at http://www.kalamazoospeedway.com/rules.php
- This will be a non-points event.
- Raceceiver’s are mandatory. They will be available for rent at the track.