Super Stock Klash and Pro Stock Bash Details Announced!
Kalamazoo Speedway is proud to announce the highest profile race ever ran for the Super Stock class; the Super Stock Klash, which will be ran on Wednesday, June 13th. But to add to the excitement of this prestigious event, just announced will be the running of the Pro Stock Bash, a 50 lap $1500 to win event for the Pro/Street stocks, to be run in conjunction with the Super Stock extravaganza.
The Wednesday night event will be the younger sibling to the legendary Outlaw Super Late Model special, the 20th annual Kalamazoo Klash. Super Stocks, Pro Stocks, Street Stocks and Pure Stocks will be converging on the Zoo from the neighboring 4 or 5 states as well as from Canada to try to take home a piece of the largest purse paid out for underclassman cars.
Below is the basic info & the payoff to the two events:
Super Stock Klash – 100 laps
- $5000 to win – $250 to start – $150 to start all last chance races
- $5000-2000-1000-850-750-650-600-500-450-400-350-325-300-275-250 to start
- Kalamazoo Super Stock Rules Apply – http://www.kalamazoospeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012-Super-Stock-Rules.pdf
- Full Template Bodies-Steel Heads-No Dry Sumps-No Canister Shocks-Un-soaked or Un-altered 970’s – Aluminum Heads-add 100lbs
Pro Stock Bash – 50 laps
- $1500 t0 win – $150 to start – $100 to start all last chance races
- $1500-700-550-500-450-375-350-325-300-275-250-225-200-175-150 to start
- Stock Frame-No Tube Chassis-Steel Heads-Two Barrel Carbs-Automatic Trannys-(Standard tranny’s add 150 lbs)-3100lbs for a steel body-3200lbs for template bodies w/rear window- un-soaked and un-altered 8” Hoosier treaded tires 970’s-880’s-800’s or 790’s